Q. The vending machine ate my money. What do I do?

Photocopier, Beverage, and Snack Vending Machine Refunds

Lost money is refunded by Auxiliary Services.

Problems with the vending machines and photocopiers can be reported to Auxiliary Services at (580)774-3231. Auxiliary Services is located in the Student Union, room 222.

K-Cup Refunds

If the K-Cup vending machine doesn’t dispense a pod to you, go to the Library Administration Office for a replacement pod.

Problems with the K-Cup vending machine should be reported to the Library Administration Office at (580)774-7023.



  • Last Updated Nov 09, 2017
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Phillip Fitzsimmons

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0